Special Retraining Program 2017-2018: Teacher's Certificate in T.E.F.L.
(Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- Native and near native English speakers
- Degree holders from accredited academic institutions
- Candidates who meet conditions of applicant entrance committee
What is the program?
- The program is free. All students receive a full scholarship.
- Disciplinary studies and practical training in school
- 2 semesters and 1 intensive study week (studies will end on June 28th, 2018).
- 3 days a week, including practical training.
*Childcare for infants is available at the college.
How to apply?
- Send email to email@example.com for appointment date and time.
- Entrance requirements at appointment: Interview and proficiency activity