- Native and near native English speakers
- Degree holders from accredited academic institutions
- Candidates who meet conditions of applicant entrance committee and national entrance exam
What is the program?
- One year program.
- 2 semesters and 1 intensive study week (studies will end at the end of June 2019).
- 3 days a week, including practical training.
- Disciplinary studies and practical training in schools.
- The program is based on a Ministry of Education conditional (two years teaching) loan. There will be no additional tuition beyond the conditional loan.
* Childcare for infants is available at the college.
How to apply?
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number 03-5128568 for appointment date and time.
- Entrance requirements at appointment: Interview and national entrance exam.